– Kraft Heinz Company confirmed that Philadelphia Snack Bars were discontinued in 2004-2005 due to manufacturing challenges.
– The bars had a graham cracker base and cream cheese topping.
– They were available in various flavors including Strawberry Cheesecake.
– A petition was launched in 2017 to bring back the snack bars, receiving over 37,000 votes.
– Kraft’s Marketing Director, Basak Oguz, stated that the company is continually evaluating the potential to reintroduce the product as technology advances.
– The article discusses Philadelphia Snack Bars and the author’s attempt to recreate them.
– The author mentions that Kraft Heinz Company no longer makes snack bars, but there is a possibility of them being brought back in the future.
– The author faced challenges in recreating the snack bars, including not having had one in over 15 years and figuring out the shape of the cream cheese top.
– The author provides a recipe for the snack bars, using ingredients such as graham crackers, flour, eggs, sugar, butter, Philadelphia cream cheese, sour cream, condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, confectionary sugar, white chocolate, and heavy cream.
– The article also mentions the tools needed for the recipe, including a 9×9 square baking form.
– Philadelphia Snack Bars are a no-bake version of a discontinued Philadelphia Cheesecake Bar.
– The recipe requires a 9×3 inch springform and a hand mixer.
– The graham cracker crust is made by crumbling graham crackers and mixing them with melted butter.
– The crust is then pressed into the baking form and cooled in the fridge.
– The cream cheese filling is made by whisking Philadelphia cream cheese with sugar, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
– Heavy cream is whipped to stiff peaks and then added to the cream cheese mixture.
– The filling is then spread over the graham cracker crust.
– Optional white chocolate ganache can be made by melting white chocolate with heavy cream.
– The ganache is then spread over the cream cheese filling.
– Philadelphia Snack Bars were a dessert created by Philadelphia and released in 2001.
– They were refrigerated snack bars with a graham cracker base and cream cheese topping.
– They were available in various flavors, with the most popular being Strawberry Cheesecake.
– However, they were discontinued in 2004-2005 due to manufacturing challenges.
– A petition was launched in 2017 to bring back the snack bars, receiving over 37,000 votes to date.
– The manufacturing process at the time was difficult, but Kraft has stated that they are constantly evaluating the possibility of bringing them back in the future.
– The article discusses the absence of Philadelphia snack bars and the author’s attempt to recreate them.
– The author mentions the challenges in recreating the snack bars, including not having had one in over 15 years and having to adjust and re-bake until they tasted right.
– The author also mentions a personal incident of overeating cheesecake and being sick for three days.
– The article then goes on to discuss the challenge of shaping the cream cheese top and the author’s solution of using a no-bake cream cheese topping and forming a groove with a teaspoon.
– The necessary ingredients for the recipe are listed, including graham crackers, flour, eggs, sugar, butter, Philadelphia cream cheese, sour cream, condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, confectionary sugar, heavy cream, and white chocolate.
– The tools needed for the recipe are a 9×9 square baking form.
– The article discusses a recipe for making Philadelphia Snack Bars, which is a no-bake version of the discontinued Philadelphia Cheesecake Bar.
– The necessary equipment for this recipe includes a 9 x 3 inch springform and a hand mixer.
– The ingredients for the graham cracker crust include graham crackers and unsalted butter.
– For the cheesecake filling, you will need Philadelphia cream cheese, condensed milk, crystal sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and cold heavy cream.
– There is also an optional white chocolate ganache, which requires white chocolate and heavy cream.
– The instructions provide details on how to make the graham cracker crust, whisking the cream cheese filling, and adding the whipped cream.
– The article does not provide any additional facts, stats, or figures.
– This article does not provide any important facts, stats, or figures related to Philadelphia snack bars. Instead, it provides a recipe and some optional variations for making cheesecake bars.